How to Root HTC Desire V.
Root HTC Desire V. Today's guidebelajar will share to you about how to perform root on android smartphone. Now I will explain how to root on HTC Desire V. Before we continued our experiment I will explain to you what is the meaning of root on android, Rooting is the process of allowing users of smartphones, tablets and other devices running the Android mobile operating system to attain privileged control (known as root access) over various Android's subsystems. One thing that should you know that rooting on your HTC Desire V may cause loss of warranty. You are only responsible for any further losses and damages caused to device. We will not be held liable in any circumstances.
|Root HTC Desire V|
Guide Root HTC Desire V.
Something that should you know before rooting on HTC Desire V, Although root process does not erase the data stored on the internal memory but I advise you to backup your important data first before proceeding to avoid things that are not desirable.
Keep your battery charged enough power in the process of root, at least you can set up approximately 70% of the power that are stored in the battery. Then you can follow this guide :You’ve successfully rooted your Android HTC Desire V device and you should now be able to see the SuperSU app in your App Drawer!
- Make sure your device model is HTC Desire V
- First step that you need is download and install ADB or fastboot here.
- Download TWRP Recovery and SuperSU
- Download Download ClockworkMod and copy -> paste it in the android-sdk-windows\platform-tools directory.
- Then unlock your bootloader, see this guide for step by step instruction.
- Then download and install USB Driver that fit for your HTC Desire V Here.
- Connect your HTC Desire V to your PC,
- Enable USB Debugging your HTC Desire V. see This Guide
- Then you Copy and paste the SuperSU-v.02.zip file to your SD card, making sure the file goes to SD card and not to another folder
- Turn Off Your HTC Desire V and disconnect from USB cable
- Next step is Boot your HTC Desire V into recovery mode by pressing and holding the Volume Down and Power keys at the same time.
- Then, Extract files from Recovery.rar in one location and simply click on recovery.bat. Press Enter and It will start pushing TWRP to your device and within few seconds it will show as finished.
- Then Activate your windows command prompt, by press and hold windows logo + R, then you type cmd.exe.
cmd Root HTC Desire V.
- Type this command : fastboot flash recovery TWRP_Recovery.img then press enter on your keyboard.
- Disconnect phone and using volume keys select recovery option and reboot to recovery
- Using the volume keys, go to the SuperSU-v2.02.zip file that you copied to your SD card and select it using the Power button. Confirm installation on next screen.
- When the installation is complete, go to main recovery menu and reboot phone by selecting "reboot system now".
reboot on htc Desire V
- After your HTC One (E8) reboots, you should see the SuperSU app in your apps list, confirming that you now have root access on your device.
- To check and ensure that you have done root process, you can download root checker at google play store