How to Root HTC Desire 326G Dual Sim.
Root HTC Desire 326G Dual Sim. To day guidebelajar will share to you about how to perform root on android smartphone. Now I will explain how to root on HTC Desire 326G Dual Sim. Before we continued our experiment I will explain to you what is the meaning of root on android, Rooting is the process of allowing users of smartphones, tablets and other devices running the Android mobile operating system to attain privileged control (known as root access) over various Android's subsystems.
|Root HTC Desire 326G Dual Sim|
Guide Root HTC Desire 326G Dual Sim.
Something that should you know before rooting on HTC Desire 326G Dual Sim, Although root process does not erase the data stored on the internal memory but I advise you to backup your important data first before proceeding to avoid things that are not desirable.
Keep your battery charged enough power in the process of root, at least you can set up approximately 70% of the power that are stored in the battery. Then you can follow this guide :
- First you must Download Root_HTC_Desire.apk for HTC Desire 326G Dual (alternatife link).
- Next step is download and install USB Driver that fit for your HTC Desire 326G Dual Sim Here
- Then Connect your HTC Desire 326G to your PC using the USB cable.
- Copy the Downloaded Root_HTC_Desire.apk file over to the root of your SD card.
- Once it’s been copied, disconnect your device from your PC.
- Head to Menu>>Settings>>Security on your device and enable the Unknown sources option.
- Open the File Manager app on your device and install the app you copied earlier to your device.
- Once the app’s been installed, launch it from your App Drawer.
- Select Install SuperSU from the first dropdown menu.
- Select exploit, tap on it in the app.
- The app should begin rooting your device
- Reboot your device once it’s been rooted.
- You’re all done! Excellent!