How To Flash Asus Zenfone 2 With ADB Sideload.
Flash Asus Zenfone 2. Flashing in android is the same way like fresh install on the windows PC, So by perform a flash on Android you will give a new performance like a new phone. One reason that you should perform a flash your android is because your android get bootloop or when you failde to install Stock ROM Mod. At this reason guidebelajar will share a guide how to perform flash on Asus Zenfone 2 with ADB Sideload.
Maybe you ask what is bootloop, Ok.. now I will explain to you what si bootloop. Some people say that bootloop is a problem that occured on an android system which the android system could not start up going to the homescreen menu. And it's happened is automatically return to the initial state on the first time when you turn on the Asus Zenfone 2. And the device will stop to display on the smartphone logo.
|Flash Asus Zenfone 2 With ADB Sideload|
Now follow the isntruction list bellow, do it with your own risk.
Prepare Flash Asus Zenfone 2.
- Make sure that your battery is fully charge, or minimum available is 70%
- Download and Install USB Driver for Asus Android. you can download here.
- Download ADB Fastboot Tool (here)
- Download Asus Zenfone 2 Original Firmware. (ZE551ML
Flashing Asus Zenfone 2.
Read this : how to unlock bootloader asus zenfone 2
- Turn Off your Asus Zenfone 2
- Activate your Asus Zenfone 2 into recovery mode, See This Guide to do it. or This Guide
- Than you can select apply update from ADB.
- Next step is connect your Asus Zenfone 2 to PC or Computer using USB Cable.
- Then you can open command prompt in your windwos PC (in the same folder with ADB)
- Check connection between Asus Zenfone 2 with your PC or laptop by type adb devices. If your connection is connect sucessfully it will list Asus Zenfone 2.
- Then you type adb sideload file.zip
- file.zip is adjust the file name, asus zenfone firmware that you download earlier.