Guide to Flash Custom ROM on HTC One Max Android Devices.
Flash Custom ROM on HTC One Max. Stock ROM is original ROM from phone factory so you can directly flash on your HTC One Max savely with a minimum risk. It's diferent with custom ROM, on custom ROM you have modified your stock ROM so this ROM released as custom ROM. You can flash your HTC One Max with Custom ROM if you have rooted your devices.
Usually developers give you the latest version with high performance of Android in their ROM, their own custom themes, options, and a ton of other customization options and enhancements. If you want flash your HTC One Max with Custom ROM, please follow this guide .
|Flash Custom ROM on HTC One Max|
First Step to Flash Custom ROM on HTC One Max.
- Make sure your HTC One Max is rooted before you flash (see tihis guide)
- Prepare your custom recovery flashed
- Next, choose your custom ROM to flash find here.
- After you found custom ROM that fit to your device, download it
- Save it to your desktop computer.
Second Step to Flash Custom ROM on HTC One Max.
- Make sure your device model is HTC One Max
- Download and install USB Driver that fit for your HTC One Max Here.
- Then, Plug your HTC One Max in to your PC use USB Cable
- Copy the Custom ROM .zip file from your desktop over to the root of your SD card. It’s the topmost folder you have on your SD card
- After you copied, disconnect your HTC One Max from your PC.
- Download and isntall Quick Boot from google play store.
- Launch that App after you install.
- Tap on Recovery option in the app and it’ll reboot your device into recovery mode.
- In the recovery mode, the Volume buttons are used for navigation and the Power button to make a selection.
- Select backup and restore.
- then select backup
- Hit Yes when prompted and wait for it to backup your device.
- Then, Once done, head back to main menu by selecting Back.
- Select Wipe data/factory reset.
- Tap Yes when prompted and wait for it to do its thing.
- Once done, go back to main menu by selecting Back.
- Then, Select install zip from sdcard followed by choose zip from sdcard.
- Navigate to the root of your SD card and choose the custom ROM .zip file you copied earlier to be flashed on your device.
- Select Yes when prompted if you really want to flash the selected file.
- It’ll start flashing the selected ROM on your device.
- Once the ROM has been flashed, reboot your device by selecting reboot system now.
- You’re all set!