Guide to Half Root and Full Root Android Sony Xperia M Smartphone.
Root Sony Xperia M. On this guide we will show you how to Half Root and Full Root Android Sony Xperia M Smartphone. Rooting your device can void the warranty, but the root is needed to optimize our Android device. Some of the reasons why we must root on Sony Xperia M is this device has low internal memory capacity it's only 4 GB, and you will unable to change the default storage move to sd card on Android Jelly Bean 4.1. This detail spesification of Sony Xperia M, Sony Xperia M Also known as Sony C1904, C1905, C2004, C2005; Sony Xperia M dual with dual-SIM card slots. Sony Xperia M is the smartphone with 4.0 Inchi TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, work on Android OS, v4.1 (Jelly Bean)/ v4.2.2 - C2004/C2005 models, upgradable to v4.3 (Jelly Bean) and supported with Dual-core 1.0 GHz Krait Processor, chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8227, GPU Adreno 305. combined with 1 GB of RAM and 5 MP on Primary camera and VGA on secondary camera. This sony Xperia M is released on 2013, June.
Make sure ADB Driver was installed correctly on your computer. you can check it at ;
Then, connect your Sony Xperia M device using USB cable to computer. It will automatically install driver. (for windows 7 or above)
Now, extract RootFixer file.
Then run SuperSU.bat and you will see dialogue command shown on picture below.
Then you will see SuperSU request. select Grant.
Now, follow the next step to installing the rootfix.
Back to your computer screen, and press any key to start.
Now, just wait..
Once installing the rootfix finished press any key or enter key.
If this window disappear from your screen, it's save to disconnect your Sony Xperia M from computer.
Finish. This is the end of this guide.
Prerequisite To Root Sony Xperia M.
- Sony PC Companion. Download Here
- Root fixer, Here
- Framaroot v1.6.0. Here
- BusyBox Pro v9.8. Here
Root Guide (Half Root)
- Install Framaroot on your Sony Xperia M device.
- Once installation finished, Run this App.
- Select SuperSU,
- Then select Gandalf.
- Wait a minute, then select OK.
- On the next step your Sony Xperia M device will reboot automatically.
- Now, Install BussyBox Pro v9.8, then run this App.
- If you see a question to backup, just select NO. This mean to save your internal memory.
- Then you will see aplet loading on your screen. Just wait this loading until 100% done.
- If loading stuck or not responding, just reboot manually your Sony Xperia M device and then try to run bussybox again until 100% loading finish.
- Now select BusyBox 1.21.1 version.
- Then tap Install.
- Then you will see this screen. This say that your installation of BusyBox was successfully.
BusyBox was successfully.
- Actually on this step, you have succesfully root your Sony Xperia M, but this root on half root status.
- Half root mean you still can't make the necessary change on file system.
Root Guide (Half Root)
- Make sure you have enable USB Debugging on your Android Sony Xperia M device.
- Go to Settings ->Developer Options -> USB Debugging.
- If Developer Options is not appear under settings menu. You can enable it by going to :
- Settings > About Phone > Device Info and tap on Build Number for about 7-8 times. And then go back and follow previous step.
|pres any key- supersu|
|just wait rootfix|
|root sony xperia m finish|