Guide to Perform Hard Reset on Android Lenovo VIBE P1M Smartphone.
Hard Reset Lenovo VIBE P1M. For some reason we need to perform hard reset or factory reset on our Android Lenovo VIBE P1M smartphone. and now this guide will perform a hard reset to back your Android phone at factory default setting. And now guidebelajar will show to you how to perform hard reset on Lenovo VIBE P1M smartphone. Lenovo VIBE P1M is the smartphone with spesificaton of 4.0 Inchi wide LCD, work on Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop) and supported with Chipset Spreadtrum SC7731, Processor Quad-core 1,3 GHz Cortex-A7, GPU Mali-400MP2. combined with 1 GB of RAM and 5 MP of main camera and VGA on secondary camera. This Lenovo VIBE P1M Released 2015, September. Some People say that Hard reset process is call with master reset or factory reset. Many people asking why shoud we perform hard reset to our phone. The logical answer that can I say for this asking is :
- We have forgotten on PIN or Patern Lock at Lenovo VIBE P1M.
- There are many bug on Lenovo VIBE P1M
- Because we will sell our Lenovo VIBE P1M Android phones
- We will give our Lenovo VIBE P1M away to some one else, and we don't want that one know everything about our secret data, so we have to erase all data before back up it.
- Our Lenovo VIBE P1M has been lagging and stuck on android logo, this call with bootloop
- We want to remove all personal data and setting that was stored in Lenovo VIBE P1M.device.
- and many other reason.
1st Methode. Hard Reset Lenovo VIBE P1M Using Menu :
- Make sure your batery is fully charged, Recomended you have 80% of battery capacity
- Then Backup your Lenovo VIBE P1M. See this guide
- Go to menu: System Setting >
- Select Backup and Reset >
- Factory Data Reset >
- Reset Phone
- Choose Erase everything to confirm that you already to perform hard reset on Lenovo VIBE P1M
- Lenovo VIBE P1M will continue to hard reset process to restore factory default.
2nd Methode. Hard Reset Lenovo VIBE P1M Using Hardware Keys:
- Make sure your battery is fully charged, we recomended that your battery has 80% power
- Always BackUp your important data that store in Lenovo VIBE P1M. see this guide
- Turn Off your Lenovo VIBE P1M by hold and press Power Button for a second.
- Release any SIM card and SD card that was installed on your Lenovo VIBE P1M smartphone.
- Then enter your phone to system recovery / recovery mode. how to do it ?
- Press and hold Power button + Volume down at the same time.
- Release all button when you enter boot menu. then navigate this menu using Volume Down button, confirm it by pressing Volume Up button.
- Now select Recovery.
Hard Reset on Android Lenovo VIBE P1M
- Now you will see Lenovo Vibe logo.
- Now, you have successfully enter recovery mode on Android Lenovo VIBE P1M device.
- Then scroll down this menu using Volume down button, and select wipe data / factory reset. confirm it by pressing Power button.
- Now you will see Android Logo on your Lenovo VIBE P1M screen.
- Now wait the process to wipe all data on your Lenovo VIBE P1M.
- Once finish, now reboot your Lenovo VIBE P1M. by select reboot system now and confirm using Power Button.
Hard Reset on Android Lenovo VIBE P1M - reboot system now
- Finish. Now you have successfully Perform Hard Reset on Android Lenovo VIBE P1M Smartphone.
|Hard Reset on Android Lenovo VIBE P1M - wipe data / factory reset|