Guide to Perform Hard Reset on Android Lenovo VIBE P1 Smartphone.
Hard Reset Lenovo VIBE P1. If your Lenovo VIBE P1 has any problem like mentioned below, and you want to do something to fix it, you must perform a hard reset on this smartphone. By performing hard reset on your Lenovo VIBE P1 you will bring your samrtphone back to factory default setting. And now guidebelajar will show to you how to perform hard reset on Lenovo VIBE P1 smartphone. Lenovo VIBE P1 is the smartphone with spesificaton of 5,5 Inchi wide LCD, work on Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) and supported with Chipset Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615, Processor Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53, GPU Adreno 405. combined with 2 GB of RAM and 13 MP of main camera and 5 MP on secondary camera. This Lenovo VIBE P1 Released 2015, September. Some People say that Hard reset process is call with master reset or factory reset. Many people asking why shoud we perform hard reset to our phone. The logical answer that can I say for this asking is :
- Because we will sell our Lenovo VIBE P1 Android phones
- We will give our Lenovo VIBE P1 away to some one else, and we don't want that one know everything about our secret data, so we have to erase all data before back up it.
- Our Lenovo VIBE P1 has been lagging and stuck on android logo, this call with bootloop
- There are many bug on Lenovo VIBE P1.
- We want to remove all personal data and setting that was stored in Lenovo VIBE P1.device.
- We have forgotten on PIN or Patern Lock at Lenovo VIBE P1.
- and many other reason.
1st Methode. Hard Reset Lenovo VIBE P1 Using Menu :
- Make sure your batery is fully charged, Recomended you have 80% of battery capacity
- Then Backup your Lenovo VIBE P1. see this guide
- Go to menu: System Setting >
- Select Backup and Reset >
- Factory Data Reset >
- Reset Phone
- Choose Erase everything to confirm that you already to perform hard reset on Lenovo VIBE P1
- Lenovo VIBE P1 will continue to hard reset process to restore factory default.
2nd Methode. Hard Reset Lenovo VIBE P1 Using Hardware Keys:
- Make sure your battery is fully charged, we recomended that your battery has 80% power
- Always BackUp your important data that store in Lenovo VIBE P1. see this guide
- Turn Off your Lenovo VIBE P1 by hold and press Power Button for a second.
- Release any SIM card and SD card that was installed on your Lenovo VIBE P1 smartphone.
- Then enter your phone to system recovery / recovery mode. how to do it ?
- Press and hold Power button + Volume down at the same time.
- Release only Power Button if you see Android and Lenovo Logo appear on your smartphone LCD.
- Now release Volume Down button, once you enter recovery mode.
- Navigate menu on this screen using Volume down and volume Up button, and use Power Button to excecute your selection.
- Now select factory reset
- Now, press Power Button to start factory reset process on Lenovo VIBE P1.
- Once process finished, your Lenovo VIBE P1 will reboot.
- Finish, now you can start your Lenovo VIBE P1 and wait untill ready to use.