Guide To Perform Hard Reset Android HTC Desire Eye.
Hard Reset HTC Desire Eye. This device is released on October, 2014. And today's guidebelajar will explain to you how to perform hard reset on HTC Desire Eye smartphone. HTC Desire Eye is the smartphone with spesificaton of 5,2 Inchi Super Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, work on Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat), upgradable to v5.0.2 (Lollipop), Processor Quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400, combined with 2 GB of RAM, 13 MP on primary camera and 13 MP on secondary camera. Some People say that Hard reset process is call with master reset or factory reset. Many people asking why should we perform hard reset to our phone. The logical answer that can I say for this asking is :
- Because we will sell our HTC Desire Eye Android phones
- We will give our HTC Desire Eye away to some one else, and we don't want that one know everything about our secret data, so we have to erase all data before back up it.
- Our HTC Desire Eye has been lagging and stuck on android logo, this call with bootloop
- There are many bug on HTC Desire Eye.
- We want to remove all personal data and setting that was stored in HTC Desire Eye.device.
- We have forgotten on PIN or Patern Lock at HTC Desire Eye.
- HTC Desire Eye has a persistent problem that cannot be solved.
- and many other reason.
1st Method. Hard Reset HTC Desire Eye Using Menu :
- Make sure your battery is fully charged, Recommended you have 80% of battery capacity
- Then Backup your HTC Desire Eye. See This Guide
- Go to menu: System Setting >
- Factory Data Reset >
- Reset Phone
- Choose Erase everything to confirm that you already to perform hard reset on HTC Desire Eye
- HTC Desire Eye will continue to hard reset process to restore factory default.
2nd Method. Hard Reset HTC Desire Eye Using Hardware Keys:
- Make sure your battery is fully charged, we recommend that your battery has 80% power
- Always BackUp your important data that store in HTC Desire Eye. see this guide
- Turn Off your HTC Desire Eye by hold and press Power Button for a second.
- Release any SIM card and SD card that was installed on your HTC Desire Eye smartphone.
- Then press and hold Volume Down for a seconds.
- You can wait a while for HTC Desire Eye to reboot system and ready to use
- Done, your hard reset process success now.