Guide To Flash MIUI On Bootloop / Bricked Xiaomi Mi 4c in Fastboot Mode via Flashtool.
Flash MIUI On Bootloop / Bricked Xiaomi Mi 4c. This guide elow will show you how to Flash MIUI On Bootloop / Bricked Xiaomi Mi 4c in Fastboot Mode via Flashtool. Some people say that bootloop is a problem that occured on an android system which the android system could not start up going to the homescreen menu. And it's happened is automatically return to the initial state on the first time when you turn on the Xiaomi Mi 4c. And the device will stop to display on the smartphone logo.
Before you continue to follow this guide, It's better you know detail spesification of this devices. Xiaomi Mi 4c released on market at 2015, September. Xiaomi Mi 4c is the smartphones that comes with IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 5,0 Inches LCD , Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop), and supported with Mediatek Qualcomm MSM8992 Snapdragon 808 chipset, Quad-core 1.44 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU, GPU Adreno 418, combined with 2 GB of RAM as their engine. And you can enjoy exciting 13 MP on main camera, and 5 MP on secondary camera to capture your best moments on your life.
|Flash MIUI On Bootloop / Bricked Xiaomi Mi 4c|
Now, Following this guide step by step carefully.
Flash MIUI On Bootloop / Bricked Xiaomi Mi 4c Via Fastboot Mode And Flashtool.
- We must using PC or computer with windows operating system based. As suggesstion use windows 7 or higher.
- Make sure that your Xiaomi Mi 4c device is fully charged, Or you can provide minimum 80% of battery life.
- This guide will help you update your device to the latest MIUI ROM version.
- All user data, account, and file stored on this process will be deleted.
- For best suggesstion, Please back up your data stored on phone memory.
- Download and install MIUI ROM Flashing Tool, Here.
- Download MIUI ROM version for Xiaomi Mi 4c,
- Xiaomi Mi 4c Latest China Stable Version, Here
|Fastboot mode Xiaomi Mi 4c|
|MIUI ROM Xiaomi Mi 4c|
|Miflash Xiaomi Mi 4c|
|miflash Xiaomi Mi 4c|