Guide To Flash / Install Firmware Acer Liquid Z520 Using Flash Tool.
Flash / Install Firmware Acer Liquid Z520. Guidebelajar on this guide will explain to you how to flashing android device on Acer Liquid Z520 with easy and simple step. Flashing in android is the same way like fresh install on the windows PC, So by perform a flash on Android you will give a new performance like a new phone. One reason that you should perform a flash your android is because your android get bootloop or when you failed to install Stock ROM Mod.
So, If you have any problems on Acer Liqud Z520 bootloop or accidental Acer Liquid Z160 or liquid Z520 is not installed recovery. In this guide I'm offering recovery twrp or Cwm. CMW is a recovery that already in recovery mode for customization of the device such that the Acer Liquid Z520 or Z160 with a variety of additional functions in it such as backup / restore, installations and others that are not contained in the standard recovery mode. Generally, in case of a default recovery bootloop Acer Liquid Z520 will go missing in case of bootloop. whereas the original recoery can not help when there hardbrick.
Now, follow the isntruction list bellow, do it with your own risk.
Prepare Flash Acer Liquid Z520.
- SP Flash tool Version 5 : Download
Flashing Acer Liquid Z520.
- First you need Download and extract the SP Flash Tool and Mediatek USB VCOM drivers
- Install all the driver if you have not already installed
- Download and extract your ROM package and find the scatter.txt file.
- Run Flash_tool.exe then click Scatter-loading button to load the correct scatter file
- Turn off your Acer Liquid Z520, remove the battery and replace it after some seconds (and don't turn on the Acer Liquid Z520).
- Press F9 (or hit Download button) and connect your Acer Liquid Z520 into the computer via USB data cable. The process will start and a red progress bar will appear.
- After the red progress bar is complete, there will appear a purple progress bar.
- Right after the purple progress bar is complete, a message will appear underneath it:
- “Please insert USB cable in 3 seconds” and then the download will start right away (you will see the yellow progress bar filling up).
- When the yellow bar is complete, you'll get a popup with a green circle and Download OK message, which means that the process has been successfully terminated.
- You can now safely disconnect your Acer Liquid Z520 and turn it on. The process ends here.
Download Firmware Acer Liquid Z520. Single
Download Firmware Acer Liquid Z520. Dual SIM