Guide How To Flash Stock Firmware On Samsung GALAXY J1 Using Odin V3.10.6.
Flash Stock Firmware On Samsung GALAXY J1. See you on android guide at guidebelajar, now, I will share a little guide how to flash a stock ROM on Samsung GALAXY J1 using Odin V3.10.6 software. Samsung GALAXY J1 J100H is the smartphone with 4,3 Inchi wide LCD, work on Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat), with Spreadtrum Chipset, supported with Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 CPU and Mali 400 GPU, combined with 4 GB of RAM and 5 MP of Main camera and 2 MP on secondary camera.
Flashing process in android Smartphone is like reinstall process on windows computer PC, with flash your Samsung GALAXY J1 android device you can unbrick, downgrade, manually upgrade (instead of updating via OTA or Samsung Smart Switch), or restore Samsung's stock firmware instead of custom ROM. I make this guide just for you as user all Samsung GALAXY J1 J100H variant.
You need to read this guide carefully, so you can get the best result flashing on your Samsung GALAXY J1. Cause you need to download necessary file, you must ensure that you have good internet connection in your computer device, this guide using a windows computer.
Initial Step To Flash Samsung GALAXY J1.
Now, we have reached on beginning guide, so you must to do initial step to ensure everything run smoothly.
- Make sure your Samsung GALAXY J1 battery is not in a low battery state, a minimum of 80%. If the battery runs out in the middle of the Root, it can lead to failure
- Always perform backup your important data before flashing process, Cause this process will delete or erase the data in memory.
- Make sure you have installed a Latest of Driver Samsung that support with your Smartphone, If you don't have, please download here
- Original USB cable driver for your Samsung GALAXY J1.
- Download Samsung Smart Switch, Here
- Download Odin V3.10.6, Here
- Firmware Samsung GALAXY J1, you must Log In to download firmware via this link below.
Main Guide To Flash Samsung GALAXY J1
- You must download all necessary file.(Samsung USB driver or Smart Switch and Odin)
- Then you must install all driver or samsung smart switch to your computer or PC.
- Extraxt Odin V3.10.6. file on the destination folder.
- To download Samsung firmware you must visit Sammobile, you can download specific firmware file for your device model number. you must Log In with your registered account on this website.
- On the row menu at the top of page, you can select firmware.
- Then you must enter in search bar with your phone model number.
download firmware Samsung GALAXY J1
- Then select your country.
- Then you click on available link.
- Select regular download.
- And Download button again. Approximately file size is 1,6 GB
- Wait until your file finish downloaded, after that you must extract all firmware file on specific folder on your computer.
- This is your file.
Flash Stock Firmware On Samsung GALAXY J1
- Switch Off your Samsung GALAXY J1 to start flashing process.
- Then, you must run Odin3 v3.10.6 by right click on Odin.exe and select Run as Administrator.
- When program is running, now you can click AP, and navigate to the *.tar or *.tar.md5 firmware file.
- Now your firmware file has been inserted in Odin3
- Then, Enter download mode your Samsung GALAXY J1 by pressing and hold Volume Down Button + Home Button + Power Button. Hold and press all button until your phone vibrate and LCD show menu.
download mode Samsung GALAXY J1
- And you will see picture like this on your LCD screen.
Download Mode GALAXY J1
- After your phone connected, you will see a message appear that show your device added and there is info on the ID: COM at top left corner. Keep in mind for this COM vary depending on the PC / Laptop. Just Ignore all, in this picture you will see that your device is detected on (COM 5)
Port Com samsung GALAXY J1
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- When everything already you can click Start Button. at the bottom left corner
- Just wait for the process to run about 2-5 minutes, and make sure there is no interference in this process.
- When complete it will display a notification PASS and your smartphoneSamsung GALAXY J1 will automatically restart.
- Wait your device to boot up, it will take a while.
- When your Samsung GALAXY J1 is ready to use, you can check your firmware update version by dial *#1234# on dial pad.
dial pad samsung GALAXY J1
- And you will see your new firmware version.
firmware version samsung GALAXY J1
Warning.Never disconnect the USB cable while flashing process is running.
Install Samsung Mobile Driver or Samsung Smart Switch if you don't see a sign in Odin.
Flash your Samsung GALAXY J1 device at your own risk.
Flashing firmwares which contains more than one *.tar.md5 file will wipe all data on internal storage. Flashing official/stock firmware won't increase the binary flash nor KNOX WARRANTY VOID counter and won't cancel the Samsung GALAXY J1 device's warranty.