How To Hard Reset LG G2 LITE Smartphone.
Hard Reset LG G2 LITE. Today's guidebelajar will explain to you how to perform hard reset on LG G2 LITE smartphone. LG G2 LITE is the smartphone with 4,5 Inchi wide LCD, work on Android OS, v4.4.2 (Kitkat) and supported with 1.2 GHz quad-core, combined with 1 GB of RAM and 8 MP. Some People say that Hard reset process is call with master reset or factory reset. Many people asking why shoud we perform hard reset to our phone. The logical answer that can I say for this asking is :
- We have plan to sell LG G2 LITE Android phones
- We will lend our LG G2 LITE to the other people, and we don't want that one know everything about our secret data, so we have to erase all data before back up it.
- Our LG G2 LITE has been lagging and stuck on android logo, this call with bootloop
- There are many bug on LG G2 LITE.
- We want to remove all personal data and setting that was stored in LG G2 LITE.device.
- We have forgotten on PIN or Pattern Lock at LG G2 LITE.
1st Method. Hard Reset LG G2 LITE Using Menu :
- Make sure your batery is fully charged, Recomended you have 80% of battery capacity
- Then Backup your LG G2 LITE. see this guide
- Go to menu: System Setting >
- Select Backup and Reset >
- Factory Data Reset >
- Reset Phone
- Choose Erase everything to confirm that you already to perform hard reset on LG G2 LITE
- LG G2 LITE will continue to hard reset process to restore factory default.
2nd Method. Hard Reset LG G2 LITE Using Hardware Keys:
- Make sure your battery is fully charged, we recomended that your battery has 80% power
- Always BackUp your important data that store in LG G2 LITE. see this guide
- Turn Off your LG G2 LITE by hold and press Power Button for a second.
- Release any SIM card and SD card that was installed on your LG G2 LITE smartphone.
- Then press and hold a combinatin key Volume Down + Power button.
- Release all button when your phone vibrate and show Android logo on LCD screen.
- Wait a while, you will enter Factory Data reset
- If you select Yes your phone will start erase all user data and restore default setting, and your phone will show screen like this picture.
- You can wait a while for LG G2 LITEto reboot system
- Done, your hard reset process success now.