How To Hard Reset LG G STYLO Smartphone.
Hard Reset LG G STYLO. Today's guidebelajar will explain to you how to perform hard reset on LG G STYLO smartphone. LG G STYLO is the smartphone with 5,7 Inchi wide LCD, work on Android OS, v5.0.2 (Lollipop) and supported with 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 quad-core, GPU Adreno 306, combined with 2 GB of RAM and 8 MP. Some People say that Hard reset process is call with master reset or factory reset. Many people asking why shoud we perform hard reset to our phone. The logical answer that can I say for this asking is :
- If someone plan to sell their LG G STYLO Android phones
- If they want give their LG G STYLO away to some one else, and we don't want that one know everything about our secret data, so we have to erase all data before back up it.
- Our LG G STYLO has been lagging and stuck on android logo, this call with bootloop
- There are many bug on LG G STYLO.
- We want to remove all personal data and setting that was stored in LG G STYLO.device.
- We have forgotten on PIN or Patern Lock at LG G STYLO.
- and many other reason.
1st Methode. Hard Reset LG G STYLO Using Menu :
- Make sure your battery is fully charged, Recommended you have 80% of battery capacity
- Then Backup your LG G STYLO. see this guide
- Go to menu: System Setting >
- Select Backup and Reset >
- Factory Data Reset >
- Reset Phone<
- Choose Erase everything to confirm that you already to perform hard reset on LG G STYLO
- LG G STYLO will continue to hard reset process to restore factory default.
2ndMethode. Hard Reset LG G STYLO Using Hardware Keys:
- Make sure your battery is fully charged, we recommend that your battery has 80% power
- Always Back Up your important data that store in LG G STYLO. see this guide
- Turn Off your LG G STYLO by hold and press Power Button for a second.
- Release any SIM card and SD card that was installed on your LG G STYLO smartphone.
- Then press and hold a combination key Volume Down + Power button.
Hard Reset LG G STYLO
- When you see LG Logo appear on screen, release Power Button only, then press and hold again.
- Then keep holding Power Button and Volume Down until you enter Factory data reset.
- Wait a while, you will enter Factory Data reset
- If you select Yes your phone will start erase all user data and restore default setting, and your phone will show screen like this picture.
- You can wait a while for LG G STYLOto reboot system
- Done, your hard reset process success now.