How To Root Acer Liquid C1.
Root Acer Liquid C1. Today's guidebelajar will share about guide how to Root Acer Liquid C1. Beware that root process on your android phone will void your waranty. And guidebelajar not responsible for bricked devices, bootloop, broken SD cards, because your failed root process.
|Root Acer Liquid C1|
Guide Root Acer Liquid C1.
- Before you starting root process, it's better you backup you important data first.
- Your battery must be 80% charged
- Download and isntall USB driver for Acer Liquid C1. Here
- Activate your USB Debugging on your Acer Liquid C1. see this guide (link 1 and link 2)
- Download root tool Cydia Impactor tool for Acer Liquid C1. Here
- Then, Unzip the package and save it on your computer
- Start the Cydia Impactor
- Plug your device (with USB debug activated)
- type this ;
Cydia Impactor root acer liquid C1
- Follow the instructions show on screen
- At the end, please install SuperSU find it on Google Play Store
- Reboot your device, root is done