How To Flash/Install Firmware Asus Zenfone C.
Flash Asus Zenfone C. Flashing in android is the same way like fresh install on the windows PC, So by perform a flash on Android you will give a new performance like a new phone. One reason that you should perform a flash your android is because your android get bootloop or when you failde to install Stock ROM Mod. At this reason guidebelajar will share a guide how to perform flash on Asus Zenfone C with the simple and easy way.
Maybe you ask what is bootloop, Ok.. now I will explain to you what si bootloop. Some people say that bootloop is a problem that occured on an android system which the android system could not start up going to the homescreen menu. And it's happened is automatically return to the initial state on the first time when you turn on the Asus Zenfone C. And the device will stop to display on the smartphone logo.
Now, follow the isntruction list bellow, do it with your own risk.
Prepare Flash Asus Zenfone C.
- Download and Install Intel USB Driver for Android. To download this file you must be a registered user in intel website.
- Download and extract Asus Flash Tool.
- Next, you must download Firmware or Stock File for Asus Zenfone C.
- To ensure what is firmware used by your device, you can check by go to Setting ->About -> Software Information ->Build Number.
Flashing Asus Zenfone C.
- Turn Off your Asus Zenfone C
- Activate your Asus Zenfone C into recovery mode, See This Guide to do it. or This Guide.
- Then connect your Asus Zenfone C to PC or Laptop using USB Cable driver
- If your phone detect on this flash tool, please select model
- Select Wipe data
- Then browse your file
- Select Firmware that you have download before
- Then click serial number and click start button.
- Wait a moment until your Asus Zenfone C restart it self.